1) Exercise - I seriously need to get up off my computer-chair-shaped behind and go walking.
2) Cook - It's been too long since I've fed my husband a home-cooked meal.
3) Clean - The bedrooms are disaster areas. My husband cleaned the kitchen and living room while I was away on retreat, and I really should tackle the rest of the house.
4) Sew - I've outgrown most of my clothes, and I've got plenty of fabric and patterns to work with. I also should get started making quilts for Christmas gifts.
5) Balance the checkbook. Yeah, it's been a while.
6) Finish reading the books I've started. I'm currently reading Beth Moore's "Breaking Free" and David Bordon's "Discover the Power in the Prayers of Paul."
7) Get in the habit of going to bed earlier and getting up earlier. I definitely need my beauty sleep. I'm starting to look my age!
8) Lose some weight. I've put on 20 pounds in the past 2 years. I'd love to be able to wear my clothes comfortably. I would still make new ones, and I'd have some fabric left over for quilts.
9) Declutter closets. We have way more stuff than we need.
10) Donate items to the Salvation Army.
11) Get the garage ready for conversion to a den.
12) TIRL with some of my bloggy friends, like Barb and Kelli.
13) Write letters to friends in Arkansas who aren't web-enabled.
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants