My good friend Barb has tagged me yet again. She knows I can't resist any opportunity to talk about my kids. Fortunately for you, I only get to share 3 things about each of them. This is the best photo we have of all of them together, taken several years ago, and it's one of my favorites.
1) She's 16 going on 21. She's fashion-conscious and loves to shop. I miss having her as my wardrobe consultant.
2) She was the best baby ever. Never fussed, slept all night every night from the minute she was born, and would entertain herself for hours with the toys in her crib.
3) She's smart, talented, funny, and she loves babies. She hopes to be a pediatrician someday.
1) She's 14 and very athletic. She cares more about comfort than fashion. She's fun to shop with because she's easy to please.
2) She walked early, and was always so bouncy and bubbly. She loved to sing, and her giggle was contagious.
3) She's smart, talented, funny, and loves animals. She plans to be a veterinarian.
1) Emily is 13 and very self-conscious. She doesn't like to be noticed.
2) She's extremely intelligent and very talented. She has an amazing singing voice.
3) She's got a great sense of humor and loves to pick on her little brother.
1) Andrew is 11 and is all boy. He's cute and sweet, though not terribly affectionate.
2) He likes to imagine blowing things up. He loves computer games and sci-fi movies.
3) He's extremely intelligent and very funny. He enjoys tormenting his big sister.
They're an eclectic bunch, not well-blended, but we're working on that.