Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My Man's Meatloaf

Just thought I'd share my easy, squeezy meatloaf recipe.

I use:
2 lbs lean ground beef
2 eggs
1 envelope vegetable soup mix (Knorr's is all I've been able to find recently, but I prefer Campbell's)
1 generous cup savory herbs stuffing mix (more or less, depending upon the leanness of ground beef)
1 gallon size ziploc bag

Preheat oven to 350ยบ F, place all ingredients in bag, zip, and knead until thoroughly mixed.
Shape into loaf, place in loaf pan, bake for 45 min - 1 hour.

It's quick, tasty, and cleanup is easy.

Please let me know how you like it if you try it.

2 comments:

boomama said...

Gracias for the recipe...and by the way, you're tagged. See my blog for details. :-)

Diane@Diane's Place said...

It sounds delicious. I have to get groceries Friday, and I'll try to remember to buy the ingredients to make it. :)
Thanks for sharing. :)