Saturday, July 22, 2006

Geeks, Nerds, and Dorks - Oh My!

I am nerdier than 45% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Thanks to Lori, I just had to find out for myself just how nerdy I am. Okay, I realize it isn't an IQ test, but 45? So I don't really qualify for geek status, no big surprise there, but I'm a little disappointed that my score isn't a little higher. I guess I was hoping to be more geek-nerd than dork-nerd. Is there a difference? The fact that you asked means you probably don't consider yourself a nerd. Your kids probably think you're cool. I bet you even have social skills. The fact that I think there is a difference is probably why I am more dork than geek, and the fact that I've actually given it any thought is evidence that I am, however lightly, a nerd. Go me!

What's your score?

5 comments:

Barb said...

Your score is just about double my pathetic 28, Brenda. Honestly. It said I'm not really much of a geek (duh) and I was OK with that. But it also said I'm also not really very cool. Excuse me. I think I'm gonna go back to that web site you stick your photo in and see if I can find another batch of movie stars I could be twins with.

I have to tell you, I saw your remark on Lauren's site. You know. The one where you asked her if she'd be needing a roof when she uses her 50% coupon for that big southern house with the wraparound porch? Made my day. I thought, Brenda's back! xoxoxo

Paulette said...

Lol mine was 7o so do I not feel geeky? My kids always say mom your such a nerd, now I know why!!!! When I say I wanna be like everybody else geek isnt what I meant!!! At least I am very cool, and when you have teens thats good right??

Grafted Branch said...

What's a nerd? *giggle* *snort*

Actually...I scored a 10. That landed me squarely in no-man's land. "I'm not nerdy, but not necessarily cool either."

I guess that makes me a lukewarm something or other. :)

Wendy said...

I did this too. Funny!

Geekwif said...

Seeing as how I call myself the Geekwif, it was necessary to follow your link and take this test. I'm a pitiful 34. Aaaah! Now I'm doubting the validity of my chosen name!

I may have to go out and get myself a periodic table and a biohazard sign!